Who we are
Our website address is: https://getaazzur.com
AAZZUR Ltd ("we" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to your use of:
- our website at GETAAZZUR.com (the "Site") including, without limitation, the AAZZUR Dashboard available to AAZZUR Dashboard Users pursuant to the Business Terms;
- the AAZZUR Mobile App ("App") once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device ("Device"); and
- any of the services accessible through the App or the Site (the "Services").
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and used by us.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us or our DPO.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues ( www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Our app asks for the following permissions from your device’s operating system:
Access to your contacts
Individually, when choosing contacts as addressees/recipients in the app.
As a list, to determine which of your contacts are existing Aazzur customers. In this case we send only anonymized IDs in order to match the contacts, the detailed contact information from your contact list does not leave your phone.
Access to your camera and photos
In order to attach media to messages, in which case selected pictures are sent with the message.
In order to perform in-app functions like scanning IBAN bank account numbers.
Access to your location
In order to localize your transactions and attach this information to the transaction.
In order to perform in-app functions like locating nearby ATMs.
Information we collect about you
In order to offer our service, we have to collect certain information as required by regulation and due diligence procedures. Other information we collect is required to make the service work, or to make it work better for you personally. We also collect additional information to help us improve our service.
- Identity information including: full name, date and place of birth, nationality, address of residence
- Documents (facsimiles) proving identity and place of residence as supplied by you, for example: passport, proof of registration, utility bills
- Transaction and balance information from your Aazzur account or other accounts you connect in the service
- Preferences data related to your personal configuration of our service (“settings”).
- Usage data detailing your you use of the service and the app
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We greatly respect your privacy, and this informative letter is designed and created in that spirit.
The Information We Collect
The following information you provide will include:
- Passport or government-issued ID. & UK-issued driving licence;
- Utility bill, Personal bank statement and Official document (issued by local or central government authority, department or agency).
We may provide your information as following:
- We may provide information to our service provider or business partners;
- We may provide information for legal reasons if it is required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- If we share your information other than as described in this informative letter we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
You have the following rights with respect to handling of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please submit your request to email@example.com or please let us know by replying to our e-mail.
- You have the right to request a detailed explanation of the information and how we use that information.
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that we collect about you.
- If you believe that the information we have is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information.
- You may request deletion of your information at any time.
The majority of the cookies we use are of the analytic type, which count number of users, help us to understand how they navigate our site and improve the way it works, for instance by making search results more accurate. We also use certain cookies for publicity purposes, so that we can more efficiently manage the presentation of our products on other platforms where users may request services, such as Facebook.
None of our cookies store any personal information such as your name or address Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the AAZZUR website(s).
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the type of organisation which administers them:
- First party cookies: installed by our own website.
- Third party cookies: installed by websites which don’t belong to us. For instance, where we include content from Youtube or Flickr on our own website or buttons which users can use to share content on social networks, a user accessing such content from our own website may have cookies added from these third parties. AAZZUR doesn’t control these third party cookies and so the user must review the cookie policies of these other websites for further information.
According to the length of time they remain active in the user’s system:
- Session cookies: collect and store data only whilst the user is visiting the website.
- Persistent cookies: remain stored in a computer and may be accessed and managed by the organisation responsible for the cookie for a specific length of time, or until the user deletes it.
According to the purpose for which data are collected through the cookies:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to make use of the different options they facilitate: for example controlling data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, carrying out a purchase, requesting a subscription or participating in an event etc.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access services with certain personalised characteristics such as language, browser type, configuration for the region from which the user accesses services etc.
- Analytical cookies: allow website managers to follow and analyse the behaviour of users on a website so that they can make improvements informed by data analysis on the use of the website by users of its services.
- Advertising cookies: help with the management of advertising spaces which a web editor has included on a website where services are offered, based on criteria such as the type of content or the frequency with which the content is shown.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.